- Full Time
Job Title: Finance Director
Do you have Finance Leader Experience? Do you have excellent business strategies, analytical and problem solving skills? This is a fantastic opportunity to join and experienced team of people and be part of a successful company.
This is a key position with responsibility for establishing financial policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with those policies and procedures, and for acting in a fiduciary capacity to safeguard company assets.
- Preparation, review and/or approval of all external financial reports including monthly results, forecasts, budgets, strategic plans, year-end packages and tax packages/filings.
- Responsibility for pulling together global financial reports (results, budgets, forecasts etc.) and presentations to senior managers.
- Demonstrate leadership position in understanding key profit drivers, identify profit opportunities, and develop countermeasures.
- Safeguard company assets and ensure adequate internal controls are in place and operating effectively, including capital appropriation policies and procedures.
- Define and lead working capital process implementation and improvement.
- Provide leadership, development and direction for the Finance Department.
- Maintenance of the General Ledger and all other accounting records, (including accruals and prepayments, key control account reconciliations, accounting for effects of foreign exchange movements).
- Preparing financial analyses, reconciliations, reports and reviews as may be required.
- Cost accounting: responsible for analysing standards for manufacturing and labour costs including product costing and inventory control.
- Preparing, verifying and posting journals, payroll records and similar transactions. Review entries and transactions of finance team.
- Maintain, improve and control all aspects of the product costing system, to include sales profitability analysis on a local and a global scale.
- Supervise and oversee the activities of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to ensure they are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent business strategy, analytical and problem solving skills.
- The individual must be able to drive and manage change, be non-political, creative and possess a strong desire to win and passion to excel.
- Must be a "hands-on" leader capable and willing to tactically compile and review data.
- Must be process oriented, able to identify and implement new and improved processes that drive efficiency, cost reduction and results
- Finance Leader Experience required (min 5 years' experience in a Senior Role).
- Strong leadership abilities and experience.
- Success in building cross-functional working relationships.
- Significant progressive accounting experience.
- Professional qualification & demonstrate track record.
ACS are recruiting for a Finance Director If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Finance Director please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Finance Director It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Finance Director with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Finance Director role you desire.