Job Purpose: To provide first level support and management and to lead, coach and develop your team to ensure that new and repeat business is generated for the company.
1. To take responsibility of all sales for the office and to build the business in line with relevant office/company plans.
2. To lead a high performing team, in the office, by inspiration and motivation.
3. To take full responsibility and to ensure consistency in the management of the office through effective administration and commonality in the use of in house system, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information.
4. To take full responsibility for effective communication within your office and report all business activities at the weekly sales meetings.
5. To communicate effectively and appropriately with all employees, Managers and Directors.
6. To ensure that your team is adequately equipped with the necessary tools to effectively perform their roles.
7. To liaise with Human Resources to ensure the development of skills and abilities of the team through effective coaching, training, reviews and appraisals.
8. To review the financial accounts of the office with the Director to ensure profitability is achieved or exceeded.
9. To conduct valuations to gain instructions at profitable fee levels
10. To ensure that sales progress successfully. Liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents toensure smooth sale of property. On exchange send out account to vendors’ solicitors and organising keys.
11. To liaise with Admin. Manager / Administrator regarding the production of sales particulars, ensuring accuracy.
12. To generate new business through networking, developing contacts and any other appropriate means to ensure that vendors chose as their estate agent.
13. Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market.
14. Problem solving/taking responsibility for clients and buyers issues that may occur.
15. To keep up to date with the laws and regulations associated with the business and communicate any changes to the company.
Proven experience as a sales negotiator and people manager.
Negotiating sales on full range of house values.
Estate agent qualification e.g. NVQ or NAEA
Local experience in the Kingsbridge area.
Use of estate agency computer package.
Basic £25K per annum OTE with commission £35K to £40K