This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to join an expanding start up business working as a Field Sales Representative in a regional role looking after central and south London, however there is potential for the role to progress and cover a wider remit.
My client is a start up business, the UK's first storage by the box service, offering collection and delivery nationwide. My client offers a service to business and consumers that is very new on the market and changing the world of self storage.
You'll be joining a successful business working within the sales team that is preforming very well and growing very fast.
The duties of the role involve the following:
- Driving new business and developing the market
- Prospecting for new business through cold calling and generating appointments
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a new product or service
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Enter and update customer information in the admin site in an accurate manner
- Handle complaints to preserve the company's reputation
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information our database
The suitable candidate must have the following:Confident