Are an aspiring Primary Teacher seeking more experience supporting pupils in KS1?
Maybe you are strong in English and as such can support in phonics and reading support in KS1 as a Teaching Assistant?
If you would you like to support pupils as a Teaching Assistant in a leading Primary School in South West London, then you need to apply today!
• Academic Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Teaching Assistant Post Ideal for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Phonics
• Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant Post
• September Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2018
• Supporting Pupils in Phonics at Key Stage 1
• Exceptional Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
A top primary school in Wandsworth, South West London looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support pupils in phonics. This Teaching Assistant post is ideal for any graduate with a strong academic background in English Language. This Teaching Assistant post will include supporting KS1 pupils in phonics so that they can build up their literacy levels throughout the academic year.
This small primary school is found in SW London, a brief 4 minute walk from the nearest tube station.
If you agree that this Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity in London is the ideal place to further your ambitions, apply today! Send your CV straight over to Andrew Robinson by clicking the apply button!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.