A prestigious London based university is looking for a Communications Executive who can use their professional skills to contribute to recruitment campaigns and internal/external publications. As Communication Executive you will be tasked with a broad portfolio of communications projects.
A high profile Not-For-Profit higher education organisation based in London.
This is a fantastic role for an excellent communicator to develop broader marketing/communication skills whilst delivering and growing the communications platforms in place. My client is seeking someone with drive and commercial foresight to spot opportunities and act and deliver on them.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Contribute to development of recruitment and communications plans and strategies
- Manage online resources, ensuring the information is accurate and current
- Create and send internal communications.
- Support the production of marketing materials
- Produce content to the university website and social media platforms
The successful London based candidate must have:
- Strong time management skills being able to manage numerous campaigns running parallel to each other, across multiple platforms
- Ability to adapt writing style to suit different audiences and platforms
- Proficiency with content creation for website and social media platforms.
- Strong Understanding of working with or for not for profit education organisations.
28,000 - 35,000