Service Desk Analyst
Our client is a Global Enterprise and due to growth and expansion they are looking to recruit 2 Service Desk Analysts
You will be responsible for the following:
- Using the incident management system log issues accurately, deal with issue escalations and progress issues to closure.
- Dealing with telephone support calls, presenting a professional image of the client to the customer and dealing with the call through the incident management system.
- Dealing with customer emails presenting a professional response to the customer and dealing with the email through the incident management system.
- Utilising the clients monitoring and alerting tools deal with issues raised through the incident management system
- Pro-actively monitor live issues and bring them to closure within the agreed SLA’s, updating the status in the incident management system.
- Undertake analysis of issues and provide remediation to resolve the issue, documenting the activities into the incident management system.
- Co-ordinating their activities with the other Service Desk Personnel
- Identifying and resoling issues where data accuracy within Nomad systems is identified.
- Undertaking report generation and data retrieval activities
- Work will be undertaken on a shift pattern based system and will require both day and night shift working.
Candidates will have the following:
- Graduate with a Business and IT background
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products including Excel and Powerpoint
- Interest in supporting networking and IT equipment.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 + excellent benefits.
Hours: 4 x 12 hours shifts mon,tues, sat, sun then 3 x 12 hour shifts weds, thurs, fri. on a two week rotation.