Quality Engineer / Quality / Engineer / Aircraft / Aircraft Engineer
My client are a leading aerospace engineering company
Salary levels are ranging from £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
- Understanding and working knowledge of EASA Part M, including Sub-Part G CAMO activities – ideally the candidate will come from this particular environment
- Experience working with Airworthiness Authorities
- Assisting Company staff in the interpretation of regulatory matters and, in addition to scheduled audits, ensuring continued compliance with Part M
- Understanding of EASA Part 145
- Ability to carry out internal investigations and provide detailed reports
- Develop internal processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of Safety & Risk Management Tools – FMEA in particular
- Working knowledge of aircraft (airframe / engine) maintenance records
- Understanding of OEM Technical Publications
- Understanding of aircraft maintenance activities
- Knowledge and experience of quality standards, in particular AS9110
- Internal audits
- Ensuring Part M & part G
- Developing a Quality Management system for the new project.
This is a brand-new requirement and my client are looking to fill the positions as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews to commence the week starting 31st July and are looking to get the right individual started ASAP.
Send your CV to or call