Financial Controller - Marketing Services - London WC2
Our client is a niche accountancy practice specialists in providing timely and accurate monthly financial information alongside strategic advice to small to medium sized businesses in the marketing services industry.
This is a newly created role and we expect it to evolve over time. Our client is seeking an individual who is willing and eager to be flexible with the changing nature of the role.
Working closely with one of the partners and with an established management accounting resource, a key part of the role will entail attending monthly meetings across a portfolio of clients in order to gather key information from stakeholders which is then utilised to prepare the management accounts.
This role offers flexibility on hours and flexibility to work from home
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the set up of all new clients
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Building solid relationships with client
- VAT Return submissions
- Liaising with outsourced payroll bureau and reviewing payslips for accuracy
- Ad hoc requests from clients
- Excellent client communication
- Experience working for a portfolio of clients
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Ability to work autonomously, managing your own workload and prioritising tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to produce an accurate and fully reconciled set of management accounts
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Solid experience working with Sage Accounts
- Experience in Paprika and any other accounting packages helpful but not essential
If you do not hear from us within five working days then we regret that your application on this occasion has not been successful.