Ched de Partie, Contract Catering
Salary and Pay
- Central London Location
- ***Contract Catering Hours*** - Monday - Friday
- Meal at work
- £25,000 per annum
About the Role
We have a fabulous opportunity for a CDP to join a small kitchen team in the staff restaurant of a prestigious accountancy firm. Your role will involve:
- Assisting the Head Chef with the delivery of fresh and balanced food
- Preparing great food with a strong focus on high quality presentation
- Assisting the Head Chef with menu planning and costing, and deputising when appropriate.
- Maintaining high level of safety & hygiene at all times
We are looking for someone who:
- Is efficient & enthusiastic - works with a 'can-do’ attitude
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- exceptionally well-organized individual, with a keen eye for detail
- Has good food knowledge, and understanding of seasonal/current food trends
- Good understanding of menu costing and how to deliver GP
The ideal candidate will have had experience, either in restaurants / hotels or contract catering corporate business and industry sites.
If you love great food and people and want to be part of our exciting journey we would love to hear from you.
The Good Eating Company is a high quality contract caterer, committed to delivering fantastic food, with amazing service. We work with passion and dedication, having fun at work and rewarding our teams. Working in over 30 sites across London and beyond, at some of the worlds most well-known and creative companies. If you want to be part of something extra special then look no further.