Trainee Sales Advisor
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals. Previous sales experience is not required as comprehensive training will be provided.
We are seeking talented individuals who have recently completed their studies who are seeking the next exciting challenge in their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to commence a career in sales whilst learning all about insurance. You will ideally have had some previous experience working with customers, either face to face or over the phone and have great communication skills.
Trainee Sales Advisor
At Brightside we are all about putting our customers first and ensuring we meet their expectations first time round. In this challenging yet rewarding role we are seeking highly motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering results whilst ensuring 100% customer service is given at all times.
You will provide best practice to new and existing customers generating appropriate sales through exceptional service. You will have good knowledge and understanding of working to FCA regulations and you will demonstrate this through your daily activities.
Brightside is an insurance broking and financial services business that has a history of rapid growth in the UK. We are a Top 20 insurance brokerage seeking sales advisors to join our vibrant team and to play a vital role in the future success of our business.
Our office is located on the outskirts of Bristol and is home to our Household, Van & Car insurance teams; providing cover for a wide portfolio of products including specialist car and van insurance which covers prestige and non-standard vehicles.
- Dealing with new customers and compiling bespoke insurance policy, ensuring you meet all of their requirements and expectations, and utilising your product knowledge to meet their needs first time round.
- Using your product knowledge you will be contacting existing policy holders to build a renewal quote based on their insurance needs, ensuring we retain their business for another year.
- To ensure all clients insurance needs are met, you will build strong, lasting relationships with them, allowing you to identify opportunities to offer further relevant additional products and services.
- To ensure you have a thorough understanding of our products and procedures you will receive continuous in house and at times externally provided training, to allow you to give customers superb customer service and accurate information at all times.
- Working collaboratively with other team members to ensure overall objectives are met.
A successful individual will:
- Have a 'sales through service’ approach to customers.
- Put the customer first in all instances.
- Have lots of energy, enthusiasm and an engaging personality.
- Be creative and adaptable to negotiate sales.
- Be self-motivated and driven to excel
- It would be beneficial for previous insurance sales experience.
- Working to FCA regulations or experience in a heavily regulated environment would be useful.
- Previous experience utilising various in-house computer systems would be desirable.
- 4 weeks dedicated training followed by continued by support and coaching.
- Take your Birthday off! Here at Brightside we give you your birthday off to celebrate in style.
- 22 days holiday, rising by one each year, up to 27 days in total - plus bank holidays and your Birthday.
- We utilise the Health Shield Cash Plan giving you money off Options, Dental care and Massages!
- A staff referral scheme giving you the opportunity to earn up to £500 for recommending a friend.
- A salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- We reward our long serving employees through extra holiday and one off cash rewards.
- We could save you up to £900 on your Childcare costs through our Kiddivouchers scheme.
- We provide FREE onsite parking for all of our employees
- We regularly partake in fun days for charity. During your breaks you will also have full access to our games room, complete with pool table, and table tennis and football.
Our spacious call centre is idyllically located in North Bristol overlooking the Severn Bridge. It is accessible via the M4 & M5, and consequently avoids traffic black spots. Due to our location it is essential that all our employees have their own transport to get to our offices, we have plenty of FREE onsite parking. We are easily commutable from Bristol, Chepstow, Newport and Stroud.