Senior Health & Safety Consultant
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior H&S and CDM Consultant - Salary 35-45k
My client is looking for a Home based Consultant - You will be working for a specialist multidisciplinary consultancy, you will be responsible for delivering Health & Safety and CDM Advice services to clients in the Construction, retail, commercial, and manufacturing sectors. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business, working as part of a team of experienced consultants.
A competent individual with excellent communication skills, who is able to self manage and have a hands on approach, with the ability to undertake detailed reporting and statistical analysis, schedule and participate with audit programmes as well as driving the HSE programmes forward to continual improvement..
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH Construction
- GradIOSH or CMIOSH status
- H&S and CDM background
- Excellent client-facing skills
- RMaPS ( Ideally)
- a Design Background or qualification ( Ideally)
Duties will include
- Undertake H&S surveys of clients' premises and produce relevant reports utilising the company standard procedures
- Undertake Fire Risk Assessment and Noise Surveys
- Advise and instruct clients in the use of their health and safety management system and other relevant procedures
- Liaise with Enforcing Authorities on behalf of clients when required
- Advise clients on matters of Health and Safety standards and best practice affecting their business
- Undertake accident or other special investigations to assist the client as required.
- Prepare CDM documentation
- Carry out Principal Designer Duties
- Owning, maintaining and communicating any changes to CDM 2015 and other procedures.
- Facilitating CDM15 Design Workshops when required.
- Assisting the Principal Designer and Principal Contractor in the delivery of their duties.
- Taking appropriate action where any H&S management is failing.
- Supporting the health and safety audit regime ensuring that BS18001 accreditation is maintained.
- Liaise effectively between all CDM 2015 duty holders
- Delivering general, none accredited health and safety training as required
- Develop business opportunities and contacts
- Writing and/or contributing to the contract and business monthly H&S report.
This Position will be South East based with some travel throughout the country