Key Stage One Teacher
This fantastic school are looking for a Year 2, Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher for September. The position would be to start on a permanent basis for a candidate who demonstrates experienced and strong practice.
The head is looking for someone who can come in and take ownership of this well behaved and high achieving KS1 class. The school has been graded as Good with Outstanding elements, and is looking for a KS1 practitioner who can help progress the school to Outstanding. This position is available an experienced teacher.
The Candidate will;
- Hold formally recognised qualifications (QTS)
- Be able to provide two teaching related references
- Have placement experience in KS1
What the school can offer:-
- A vibrant and creative school
- Excellent career development and supported induction for NQTs
- Dedicated and forward thinking headteacher
- Bright and well-resourced classrooms
- Well behaved and enthusiastic children
Should this position be of interest then please send an updated CV to Luke at REESON Education immediately or call directly on .