Technical Field Sales Engineer - South Wales & South West
1 day left
- Full Time
£35k plus OTE - Company Car
Manufacturers of street lighting and highways equipment, are seeking to appoint a Field Sales Engineer to cover South Wales & South West.
Applicants shall have a broad experience of products such as Signage, Bollards, ANPR, Traffic Counters, V.M.S Signage, Traffic Control and Management Equipment together with an established customer portfolio across, contracting, house builders, local and central government.
- Selling into Local Authorities and main contractors for highway electrical products.
- Establishing new customer relationships, and maintaining existing relationships.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- A strong technical awareness of product and design standards.
- A high level of literacy and numeracy.
- The ability to learn about new products quickly, and adapt to a changing marketplace.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A positive, professional, customer focused approach.
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
- A demonstrable track record within sales through hitting and exceeding set targets and KPI’s.
- Resilience and tenacity.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to provide regular sales forecasts and reports.
- A full driving licence.
A generous package commensurate with a FTSE 250 PLC business is offered to the successful team player, demonstrating a strong mind-set with robust commercial skill set and a self-motivated desire to succeed.