IT Support Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity for you, an IT Support Engineer with strong Desktop Support, basic Server Admin and networking skills, to join a leading IT Support company based in London.
This is a friendly, supportive environment in which you will be encouraged to grow and develop your skills and position.You will be responsible for both office based Service Desk support / helpdesk support via phone and remote sessions, but also onsite visits. This will include support such as:
- Desktop Support
- Maintenance and monitoring
- Project work and activities.
You should have experience in an environment where you have had to support Desktops and Applications and be able to demonstrate keen troubleshooting skills.
This position will lead to more advanced Server, Networking, Cloud and Security positions once you've proven yourself both technically and as a hardworking key member of the team.
In order to be successful, you should have:
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, strong organisational abilities and good decision-making skills.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining various Desktop Operating Systems.
- Diagnostic experience, with the ability to recognise and resolve common issues in desktops, mobile devices, tablets and peripherals.
- Troubleshooting various standard office productivity software. Such as: Microsoft Office and Office 365
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to gather information and give clear explanations to clients
- Previous client-facing field experience, including installation and troubleshooting
- An understanding of security fundamentals
- Desktop support, configuration and maintenance
- Phone, remote session, and on-site helpdesk support
- Upgrades, imaging, configuration, backup and endpoint security
- Keeping accurate records of work completed and collaboration with the team
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required out of hours
- Hardware support and installation
This really is an excellent opportunity for you, if you are an experienced IT Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, second line Support Engineer, Helpdesk Engineer.
It will go quickly so please send your CV to me today.