Graduate Accounts Analyst
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading high-growth business based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. They are looking for a GraduateAccounts Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
The role with assist the Financial Controller. As a small arm of a well-established company, the role will give exposure to lots of different areas of accounts and offers rapid progression. The role will suit an ambitious self-starter who is studying towards an accountancy qualification and is wanting to propel their career within finance. Our client will support ACCA or CIMA study.
The Graudate Accounts Analyst will take responsibility for:
- MI report production
- Presenting financial information and reports to Financial Controller and Finance Director in a clear and communicative way
- Input and match purchase invoices in an accurate and timely fashion
- Input invoices into the approval system for sign off from the relevant approver
- Bank reconciliations
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- Maintain the ledger, ensuring all old balances are chased up and a smooth operational process is maintained
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Ad hoc project work
The Graduate Accounts Analyst should have the following skillset:
- Previous proven experience in invoicing
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Sage
- Strong analytical mind
- Great communications skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Desire to progress with accountancy qualifications
- Fully qualified AAT (to level 4) or Accountancy and Finance related undergraduate degree or equivalent
The candidate must be a self-starter with a dynamic personality, who is able to work both independently and as part of a team.
As discussed, our client will support ACCA study so Accountancy and Finance Graduates who are exempt from exams for these studies, or fully qualified AAT applicants, will be those most desirable for this vacancy.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV or contact Rachael Brooks at Sellick Partnership for further information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.