Commercial Finance Manager - Consumer
- Full Time
A Consumer Goods Business who are growing quickly through acquisiton have created a new role for a Head of Commercial Finance. The role will be focussed towards giving support to the operational teams and the Directors of the business to help aid decision making.
• Provide the optimal analysis for future product and brand development, designing optimal scenario planning tools for decision management.
• Work with operations to understand the true costs to serve and profitability of the brand. Help the business understand the true state of this part of the business.
• Seek to identify and implement improvements in the commercial review process, including the monthly demand review, weekly volume analysis.
• Control the category and marketing spend, providing periodic analysis of actual spend vs budget at a granular level.
• Manage and control the detailed budget and forecasting process with the Commercial teams in the brand.
• Manage and control the customer joint business planning process, challenging the commercial teams on their submissions and making sure the optimal plan is put in place.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant (Or Masters Degree) with experience of working in a commercial environment within the FMCG sector. You will be a confident individual with gravitas and strong stakeholder management skills, capable of working with customers and sales teams. There will also be significant travel to Europe and the candidate will ideally have an additional language.