Net Revenue Management Analyst
Role Title: NI NRM Analyst
Grade and size: 5
Travel requirements: Occasional
Reporting to the IOI NRM Manager, the role will lead the NI Net Revenue Management agenda, improving the businesses profitability through NRM interventions and building world-class people, systems and data capabilities to grow our business.
The role co-ordinates and owns all the analysis related to our brand performance across all customers to create the insights that feed into the channel strategy. The role has responsibility for all the data sources and developing ways of working to create real time evaluation of performance and identify opportunities and threats to delivering our strategy.
- Drive multi-lens market analyses (5Cs: context, consumer, customer, competition and climate) for pricing opportunity identification and impact estimation
- Perform analysis and generate viable options in support of NI pricing strategy
- Perform M&E analysis and review customer / brand performance and profitability and identify promo opportunities based on M&E analyses.
- Propose pricing opportunities and develop pricing scenarios with Brand/Sales to optimize pricing architecture
- Develop pricing for innovation products and value chains for existing product as required
- Ownership of customer pricing and promotional templates. Recording and reporting compliance to the pricing guidelines by customer to ensure that guidelines are followed.
- Monitor pricing execution (e.g., consolidate and create summary reports across accounts, channels, regions)
- Coach account managers on turning insights into actions and promo effectiveness strategy execution
- Provide (analytical) support to commercial teams in promotion decisions and calendar optimization
- Work with global NRM team on uniformed promotional & pricing tools, capabilities and ways of working
- Master Nielsen & Apollo to review brand & SKU performance
- Coordination and incorporation of NRM activities for forecasting and AOP.
Top functional capabilities for this role:
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills - Able to identify patterns and opportunities from complex/multiple data sources. Must be able to perform complex financial analyses, structure the problem, collect data, identify issues and present results.
- Externally focused - Uses strong understanding of external environment to drive the creation and execution of a clear and powerful commercial plan.
- Communication skills - able to interact and persuade individuals at levels senior to him or her, as well as participating actively in meetings and group discussions with individuals from various parts of the organization.
Top 3 leadership capabilities for this role:
Be Authentic - Build great relationships with those you work with, both internally and externally, be honest and open at all times.
Consistently Delivers Great Performance - Must be able to synthesize marketing, commercial and pricing information to draw insights and actionable recommendations (e.g., structure the problem, collect data, identify issues, and present results).
Find Solutions - Generate ideas and move them to action. Able to identify and prioritise highest value creating activities that maximise ROI and market share growth.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- At least 2 years' experience in FMCG commercial or finance functions
- Proven analytical skills - ideally with experience in commercial or marketing areas, linked with promotional effectiveness and pricing evaluation.
- Strong leadership skills
Barriers to success in role
- Not able to see the bigger commercial picture
- Not being able to influence others
- Not able to manage several priorities
- Poor communication skills
- Lack of attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.