Bilingual Account Executive - Tech Start-up
- Full Time
Do you want to be part of a disruptive force in two of the most exciting industries - travel & tech? This tech start-up is changing the online travel world through the way people book and interact with hotels. Their mission is simple: They want to make the booking process easier for guests to increase direct booking for hotels.
Having secured enormous amounts of funding in recent months, they are growing at a fantastic rate and are looking for a smart and pro-active graduate Bilingual Account Executive to join their sales team.
In this Bilingual Account Executive graduate job, you will act as an ambassador for the business, presenting the companies services with the aim of developing trusted partnerships and optimising direct bookings. Working closely with the data enrichment team, you will market map and build detailed client-lists, identifying key contacts in the hospitality sector. You will need to confident dealing with clients over the phone and in person.
In this Bilingual Account Executive graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Liaising with key accounts over the phone and via email
- Generating detailed client lists of prospective new business
- Following up on leads and maintaining an active pipeline of customers
- Identifying trends and developing forward-thinking ideas to help grow the business
- Regularly attend industry events, network and build industry relationships
- Developing your knowledge of the hospitality sector
What we're looking for?
- You must be fluent in English and any of the following languages: German, French, Arabic, Spanish or Italian
- A 2:1 from a top university
- Ideally 1 years' experience in hospitality, sales, account management or a similar client-facing role
- Great at objection handling and negotiating with key clients
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passion for learning and self-development
- Organised and driven with a passion for travel and an aptitude to learn new technologies
What else is on offer?
- Competitive basic salary with a generous commission structure
- Self-development budget to learn new skills to help you develop
- MacBook Air, Yoga in the office plus lots of social activities!
Are you bilingual and looking for Account Executive graduate jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Bilingual Account Executive graduate job in London today!