3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a friendly and experienced Concierge for a luxury residential development in Colindale, North West London.
- As Concierge, the security of the building and safety of its residents is of utmost importance; get to know all residents by sight so that strangers can be challenged
- To inspect all areas daily and note and correct (where able) any faults and defects
- To assist the occupiers of the flats with baggage/parcels etc.
- To greet all visitors to the Estate and assist with their queries
- To perform porterage services and to inspect on a daily basis all common areas of the private residential buildings and report any defects, security or health and safety concerns to the head porter if necessary
- To enter into the day book any relevant comments and details with regards to the signing in and out of all contractors and service personnel in attendance to the communal areas of the Estate
- To supervise any keys which may be held in the lodge. To ensure that they are correctly logged in and out
- To receive and keep safe registered mail and deliveries for residents
- To ensure all general telephone enquiries are dealt with and any messages logged
- To ensure that any incident or accidents are logged appropriately
Firstly, we are looking for someone with a can-do, positive attitude and an engaging personality.
You will be a team player who can make a positive and impactful contribution to the Development.
Lastly, you will pay excellent attention to detail and have similar past experience in a high-end hotel or residential building(s).
Working Hours: 4on 4off 0700 - 1900
Please apply today!
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*