Media Account Director
Media Account Director / AD - (Global Ad Agency)
A Media Account Director / AD is needed to join one of the UK's largest and most successful integrated marketing communication agencies. A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Media Account Director / AD to lead a talented media team responsible for the planning and buying of media campaigns for leading brands.
With over 300 offices across 125 countries this global marketing communications agency employs thousands worldwide and works with some of the globe's brightest brands. The Manchester agency is an exciting hub employing over 300 highly talented people all housed within a state-of-the-art 8 acre campus which includes a swimming pool, gym, veg allotments and a pub!
Leading a team of media specialists the Media Account Director / AD will provide strategic direction, inspiration and creative thinking to deliver successful media strategies. On a day-to-day basis expect to be the key point of contact for clients and the media team, recommend strategies to develop new media opportunities, lead client meetings, be aware of emerging digital and media channels and anything else necessary to ensure outstanding media campaigns for an exciting range of clients.
To qualify... You should be an experienced Media Account Director / AD / Account Director / Senior Account Director / Senior Media Buyer / Media Planner / Senior Account Manager / Senior AM / SAM / Media Manager or similar with a CV that can demonstrate:
- Experience of media planning and buying across all channels, both online and offline and strategic development;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- You are competent in the use of media systems such as TGI and Ad Dynamix;
- A passion for ensuring the very best use of media spend, with experience of developing robust media strategies;
- An understanding of the Irish media landscape.
Retail industry experience would be an advantage.
In return the Media Account Director / AD can expect to work with exciting household names with one of the largest integrated agency networks, a competitive financial and excellent benefits package, career development and a unique working environment that really is hard to beat!
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Retail Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester