Our client, a top accountancy firm based in London, currently have a permanent opportunity for a Tax Semi-Senior to join their busy and growing team.
You will work closely with the Partners and manage a portfolio of personal tax clients including company directors, sole traders and HNWI's. You will play a key role in the department and will be responsible of ensuring that all compliance work is completed through the preparation and review of personal tax computations ans returns.
Our client works with a range of businesses within various sectors and they offer a competitive salary, study support, company benefits and training for the successful candidate.
- Managing and maintaining portfolio of (amount) clients
- Responsible for compliance work and identifying of tax planning opportunities
- Carry out tax work in accordance with the firms procedures
- Preparing personal tax returns and considering tax planning issues
- Dealing with enquiries and assistant staff/partners
- Liaising with clients, HMRC and third parties
The successful Junior Trainee will possess the following skills and experience:
- (Part)Qualified ATT,CTA, ACCA, ACA or QBE
- Min. 3 years Practice experience
- Good communication skills
- Proven analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Able to work in a team
If you feel that you are the right person for this exciting opportunity, I look forward to receive your most up to date CV and speak soon!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.