Credit Controller- International Property Company!
Are you a budding credit controller who is working in a small team and want a change? Do you have a passion for property and have a desire to work for an international company who employ people in over 50 countries worldwide?
If so then a leading property company are looking for a new Credit Controller to join their team and that someone could be you! Due to growth in the team the company are looking for someone, ideally from a credit control background in the property sector, to hit the ground running and play the vital role of Credit Controller!
As the new Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Working in a team to ensure the timely collection of rent and other tenant debts. This will be in accordance with team targets and KPIs
- Building up relationships with tenants via phone and email, reconciling any debts until they are settled
- Updating information on TRAMPS database with contact details, payment info etc.
- Producing and distributing arrears reports in correspondence with client and company requirements
To be successful in your new role as Credit Controller you will have:
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills as well as being very well organised
- A professional, calm and driven attitude at all times
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software, especially Excel
- Previous exposure to TRAMPS or Horizon (ideal not essential)
- 18 months+ credit control experience (essential)
In return you will be offered a salary of up to £28k per annum and be joining the company at a time where they are growing and bringing on new tenants left, right and centre! The working hours are Monday-Friday 09.00-17.30.
If you would like to know more about the position, please don’t hesitate to contact me: liam @ crowley cox.co .uk or better yet give me a ring! Our number can be found on Crowley Cox website.