Claims Handler - Personal Injury
- Full Time
A new opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies to investigate and process claims Personal Injury Claims
You will also be applying criteria to prevent loss and fraud and to deliver fair outcomes and first class customer service.
Relevant experience of dealing with motor MOJ personal injury claims is essential.
- Compile, process and record information relating to potential new claims, liaising with Agents, policyholders and third parties to ensure the facts of the claim are established in accordance with policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and SLAs.
- Investigate, assess and evaluate claims, within limits of authority applying criteria to prevent loss and fraud and appointing suppliers and experts as required, updating relevant parties and meeting customer service standards.
- Make and communicate decisions regarding policy cover, liability and quantum in line with policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and SLAs to ensure a fair outcome for members.
- Experience in a customer facing role and of working as part of a team.
- Experience of working in insurance or within a financial services, regulated environment and experience of processing claims.
- A track record of dealing with motor MOJ personal injury claims
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katie at Red