Territory Sales Representative
Consult Search are currently working on behalf of a globally renowned manufacturer. They are currently recruiting on the Healthcare side of their business for a Territory Sales Representative.
Territory: Southern territory covering an area from Slough/Frimley/Guildford down to Bournemouth/Poole/Southampton.
A market leader in patient warming technology, this organization have an extensive portfolio and are a key supply partner to many NHS and private hospitals.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsibility for achieving territory sales plan (and achievement of KPIs)
- Build and develop customer relationships within designated accounts across theaters and procurement teams.
- Proactively hunt new business opportunities across the territory
- Work with the Key Account lead for Independent hospitals to increase penetration in those targets.
- Report back to the RSM on competitor activities and market trends
- Have a comprehensive understanding of portfolio and the competitive alternative ranges
- Demonstrate good planning and organizational skills
Skills, experience and key capabilities
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Target driven/sales focused/Competitive attitude.
- Work independently or as part of a team and maintain motivation.
- Ability to negotiate
- Desire to be successful and contribute to a winning team
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and tenacious
- Flexible approach
Degree level or similar preferable
Territory based sales experience is desirable but not essential
Priority emphasis on strong selling and interpersonal skills.
If you think you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge with an organisation that can support further development and ongoing opportunities please apply today.