- Full Time
Are you looking for a new Bid Management opportunity? Our client, one of the world’s biggest providers of business process management and professional support service solutions, has an exciting opening within their busy bid team.
Our client works across the private and public sectors, playing a vital role in helping industry deliver modern services efficiently, effectively and to a high standard.
They use innovative IT and software platforms to help their clients grow, become more profitable and deliver the best experience possible for their customers. They have created training programmes that provide a range of services, from digital learning solutions, traineeships and apprenticeships, to fully outsourced managed learning programmes and executive leadership training.
This is an exciting time to be part of this growing and buoyant industry.
To achieve marketing targets to agreed KPI leading to income growth from new business by engaging in appropriate activities across the entire sales cycle:
• Manage the bid processes and write proposals to the highest standards and to tight deadlines.
• Manage and coordinate the assigned bid team to maximise their output and drive continuous development.
• Ensure consistency across the bid in style, format and language.
• Develop innovative ways to convey the 'pitch’ to clients.
• Research, monitor and report on market/competitor activity within the L&D arena.
• Become and remain an expert on the solutions the company provides.
• Challenge and shape the solutions to ensure proposals are competitive and meet client requirements.
• Evidence of successful achievements in managing bids
• Experience of working with multi-layered (matrix) sales/implementations/operations teams on the bid process
• Preferably 3-5 years’ experience in a similar function especially within the learning arena
• Experience in working on international sales / bid opportunities an advantage
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel), SharePoint and other bid/proposal related tools
• Knowledge of best practice bid management tools/methodologies
• Knowledge of Learning & Development or related industry
• Ideally, knowledge of current trends and best practices in the outsourced learning sector including tools and technology platforms
• Strong business English, written and oral communications skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to analyse complex client needs and determine a suitable response
• Positive, professional, with ability to thrive in high-pressure situations and environment
• Actively focused on achieving results and objectives and willing to be accountable
• Build and maintain relationships with appropriate networks of people
• Exceptional project management skills get-it-done attitude