Business Development Executive
2 days left
- Full Time
My client is one of the UK’s leading financial job boards. We are an online job portal connecting the best financial talent with the best job opportunities in the London financial market.
Owned by the StepStone Group, one of the world’s largest job board groups that operate in over 21 countries.
- Responsible for the development and continued growth of the corporate new business market.
- Mapping the corporate market in detail to determine where the short, medium and long term wins lie.
- Creating a detailed business development strategy on how best to win these clients.
- Hitting monthly revenue targets consistently.
- Working on your own and with the help of internal support to generate and qualify leads.
- Pitching influencers and key decision makers in a creative and exciting manner.
- Writing quality proposals following your pitches.
- Presenting to corporate clients face to face, informing them of the features and benefits in partnerships
- Closing all prospective clients in a creative and intelligent manner.
- Using Salesforce to record all detailed BD notes, lead development and pipeline.
- Working with marketing and the Sales Manager to ensure you have all the right marketing collateral and sales support.
- Establish and maintain an excellent internal relationship with account management, marketing, product development , credit control and Jobsite sales teams
- Mentoring and coaching new starters to the team
- You will report into the Sales Manager
- Proven B2B sales background (ideally within a comparable industry sector)
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to command respect amongst senior decision makers
- Enthusiasm, drive and great communication skills
- Commercially astute and competitive
- Confident and proactive personality
- Computer literate with the ability to use and master internal systems and MS Office suite
- Be able to recognise and demonstrate the benefits of formal sales training
We have big ambition and our employees do too. You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast paced, fun, friendly, supportive and collaborative environment.
- Integrity - Being uncompromising and consistent in our commitment to integrity;
- Results - Driving spectacular results for everyone - happy employees, happy customers, happy candidates and happy shareholders;
- People - Building a company with teams where talent can thrive and flourish.
- Attractive basic salary;
- Exceptional commission and sales incentives;
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday;
- Generous Annual Leave
- Group Pension Scheme;
- Life Cover;
- Childcare Voucher Scheme;
- Gym Discount;
- Free tickets to Portsmouth Football club home matches;
- Eye Tests & contributions towards new glasses.
After passing probation;
- Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Amazon voucher birthday gift.