A well known Media Company are currently looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their vibrant team in the heart of East London.
This Global Media Company are looking for an outgoing individual with the drive and an ambition to effectively manage the credit control process within their East London office. As a stand alone credit controller your main duties will include:
- Proactively engage with clients and business stakeholders to progress resolution of overdue balances.
- Investigate and reconcile unallocated cash receipts by providing clear details and instruction to outsourced partners for allocation.
- Prioritise accounts to be chased by using a balanced approach to cash collection and aged debt reduction.
- Chasing clients via telephone, email, or letter and dealing promptly with customers written and verbal enquiries.
- Attending periodic client review meetings with stakeholders (London).
- Assisting with daily, weekly, monthly, and adhoc reporting requirements, and accounts Receivable Projects as assigned.
- Maintaining accurate manual and system records and taking ownership of other related tasks as required.
The ideal candidate for this Credit Controller position will have the following profile:
- Experience working within a large organisation
- At least 2 years credit control experience
- Ability to liaise across the business at all management levels
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone manner
- A self motivated and personable candidate
If you think your experience matches the job description and you're looking to join a vibrant media company then please don't hesitate to apply.