Financial Controller - Interim
Our client who are a market leading business within their sector, currently require an interim Financial Controller on a 9 months fixed term contract to provide leadership to the finance team within their head office in Newcastle.
- Reporting directly to senior management and board of directors
- Provide strategic financial advice to the business in the UK and internationally
- Working as a key contact for Partners throughout the business.
- Providing strategic advice on business and project matters as well as personal tax affairs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Partners and all internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective operational performance of the Finance team
- A fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAEW, ACCA or CIMA),
- Strong track record in financial leadership, some of which from within a private practice (Big 4 or mid-tier accountancy firms).
- Proven a proven ability to lead and manage a finance team operating in a global business environment.
- Possess strong technical accounting skills as well as commercial experience with the ability to contribute to strategic decisions whilst safeguarding the financial stability
- A flexible, hands on approach together with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Work on own initiative to identify areas for opportunity and improvement.
If this position is of interest please apply above, or contact Wayne Jackson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.