Commercial Finance Analyst
I have been exclusively retained by this global retailer to hire a Commercial Financial Analyst to be based in their Central London offices.
Reporting into the Senior FP&A Manager, the purpose of this role is to support the FP&A team with coordination and consolidation of the Planning and Forecasting cycle and with production of the Monthly Management Reporting Pack. You will be a commercial business partner with the non-finance functions ensuring variances to Plan/Forecast are explained and addressed where relevant to support decision-making.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Minimum 3-4 years Financial Analysis experience
- Experience of business partnering with Commercial Leaders
- Strong financial modelling & analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Hyperion/Essbase/Oracle - desirable
- Pan-European/ Multi-currency experience including USD - desirable
- Support the Senior FP&A Manager to coordinate the Forecast/Plan and prepare monthly pack
- Ownership of the executive submission to Group
- Working closely with non-finance heads to prepare robust forecasts with realistic assumptions
- Explanation of variances to Forecast and Plan
- Provision of management information to the business to make informed decisions and drive the business forward (such as marketing spend, promotions, product launches, store openings)