Lettings / Accounts Administrator
£16,000k - £20,000k
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Are you looking for a career with a fun and professional company within the property industry?
Our client, a dynamic and modern estate agency located in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, now has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join their busy Lettings Department.
We are looking for a hard-working individual who likes working in an enjoyable atmosphere and is keen to grow and progress within a reputable company.
You will not have to be AAT qualified to be considered for this role but it would be desirable if you have had previous experience as an Accounts Administrator within the Property Industry.
Your main duties will include;
·Delivering first class customer service both over the phone and by email
·Liaising between contractors, landlords and tenants with payment queries
·Handling client accounts and processing payments
·Navigating inhouse system and updating client file notes
·Chase landlord invoices
·Providing advice and information based on industry legislation
·Collecting rental arrears
·Assisting with the set up and inputting new clients onto the database
·Managing and processing contractor payments and reconciliations
·General administrative duties
Key attributes required;
- A background in accounting is necessary and within the property sector would be a bonus
- A motivated and hardworking attitude
- An ability to multi task
- Fantastic time management skills ensuring deadlines are met
- Someone who has a keen eye for detail
- A keen interest in property
- A well-spoken and professional phone manner
- The ability to problem solve without constant assistance
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent Mathematics and English skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your career within a reputable estate agency accounting team then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this position. We will contact all successfully shortlisted candidates within 3 days of their application with a view to arrange an interview.