Business Analyst - FX - London
Business Analyst required by a leading FX Business based in Central London. As a Business Analyst you will be joining a brand new PMO Function that has been setup as part of the ongoing growth of the business. As the senior BA you will be barrier between technology and the business; responsible for gathering business requirements for projects which can then be used in an agile development and test environment. Using your FX / Financial Market knowledge, the successful BA will be required to communicate with the system users to create functional and non-functional requirements for development teams to deliver key software deliverable's.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- Strong experience working as a BA in the financial services industry
- Exposure to front end trading platforms
- Strong understanding of the software development & testing lifecycles
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Ability to deliver both business requirements and functional requirements
- Workflow modelling skills using Visio or Lucid Chart
- Experience in both agile and waterfall delivery
- Strong knowledge of JIRA
Business Analyst Desirable Experience
- Experience of working on a trading floor
- Experience of working in FX
- Experience as a Scrum master (Certification not essential)
- Experience of managing projects.
This is an urgent role. If you are a BA with the required skills looking to join a rapidly expanding business in a fast paced project environment then please respond to this advert for immediate review.