Head of Property Development
This multinational developer, one of the largest rail infrastructure operators on the planet, seeks an experienced development manager, with a proven track record of delivering high value residentially led projects of a mixed-use bias. With their global base of operations in Hong Kong, they are seeking to transplant their proven business-model to the UK and require candidates of the highest calibre to join their development team at their Central London UK HQ.
The ideal candidate for the role of Senior Development Manager, will possess a minimum of 10 years' experience of overseeing complex, high-value projects (exceeding £100million GDV) throughout the entire life-cycle, from site-identification to disposal. An even weighting in terms of front/back end experience will be the client's preference as the role will encompass: identifying viable development opportunities from the existing land bank, feasibility studies, financial projections, planning, as well as overseeing the delivery process through to handover/completion.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the MRICS accreditation, as well as a construction related degree.
- Possess a strong pre-construction skillset: site-identification, overseeing the design process, navigating planning, tendering of packages…
- …as well as having a strong history of project delivery.
- Have site-based experience, as well as a familiarity with managing contractors.
- A good understanding of cost and programme management.
- 10 plus years' experience as a Development Manager overseeing high-value projects.
This young and ambitious company will only consider high calibre candidates. The successful candidate will have:
- The opportunity to work directly with the CEO of the company.
- The freedom to develop into an independent Project Manager.
- Scope to develop and grow with this aspirational business.
Salary: Up to £120,000 plus company car + package