Property Client Accountant Contract
We are looking for a Client Accountant with both residential and commercial experience to join a Global Real Estate Company based in Central London on a contractual basis for twelve months.
My client is Global Real Estate company looking for a temporary Client Accountant to join their residential and commercial team based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be:
- Dealing with client accounting on commercial side of things
- Reporting KPIs
- Reporting tax and HMRC
- Preparing accounts up to trial balance
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Service Charge accounting
- Cashflow and forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
The successful candidate must:
- be available to start immediately
- be committed to this contract opportunity
- be degree educated and/or working towards finance qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA or AAT
- have at least two years experience within a Client Accountant orientated role
- experience of client reporting
- be competent using Excel (V Look ups and Pivot Tables)
The successful candidate will start in this Client Accountant role immediately.