Mezze Chef - Central London
We are currently looking for a chef for an exciting new Lebanese restaurant that has opened in Leicester Square London. The restaurant is part of an expansive company originally from Dubai and under ownership of the worldwide AMA Hospitality Group.
You will have at least 3 years experience in a similar role, specifically in Mezze Lebanese cuisine.
This restaurant company is an exciting company to work for. A strong team is everything to them and they will invest in you. They will give you freedom to express your ideas and implement them. A working knowledge of Middle Eastern cuisine is essential.
You will be a valued part of a brand new team, that loves the buzz of working under pressure. You will be available for immediate start.
• Chef certificate/basic food hygiene
• Specialist chef experience in Mezze cuisine
• Excellent verbal communication and ability to work well within a team
• Passion and commitment for food quality, consistency, service and cleanliness
• Strong work ethic with a proven record of reliability and staying power
• At least 3 years of cooking experience in a similar role, in busy kitchens
• An understanding of how to contribute to the running of a kitchen in an efficient and profitable manner
Who you are
• A team player
• A skilled chef with Mezze experience
• Fast paced and organised, able to work under pressure
• Able to maintain high standards of food quality, systems, cleaning and hygiene
• Accountable and resilient
£27,000 per annum
28 days holidays
Fun dynamic work environment
Professional development opportunities Applicants for this position should have ability to work in the UK.