Wild Berry Associates are currently working with a fantastic company based in the West End who are looking to grow their sales team. We are looking for a switched on, fast pace Sales Executive with a stable sales background. This is an exciting role that requires someone who is ambitious, open to learning and passionate about building a career in sales.
As a Sales Executive your responsibilities will involve:
- Interacting with key decision makers within the industry over the phone and selling
- Generating new business and account management
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Providing customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company's managers
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
The Sales Executive will:
- Be ambitious, business savvy and passionate about building a career in sales.
- Have previous sales experience is required
- Be a team player
- Be a multi-tasker
- Be consultative
You will be ideally have experience within B2B or Outbound telesales.
- Bacon sandwiches every Friday morning
- 20 days holiday
- Between Christmas Eve and New Year off as addition holiday
- Working hours are 9am-5:30pm
If you are looking to work within a close knit, growing company please apply!
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 10 working days.