Finance Analyst, FMCG, paying between £40-45,000
Trace are looking for a Finance Analyst to join a large FMCG company based in Central London. Reporting into a Senior Management Accountant, your main responsibilities will heavily involve reporting and budgeting process, ensuring all key deadlines are adhered to whilst supporting the wider Business to drive actions and improvements. This is a Business Partner role with a remit to analyse and support all areas of the Business.
- Involvement in production and delivery of monthly management accounts pack in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyse sales and costs trends, identifying areas of improvement.
- Liaise with profit and cost centre managers, challenging, influencing and supporting them to drive Business performance.
- Involved in the preparation of forecasts and budgets, including liaising and assisting budget holders, critique and analysis of submissions and consolidation to review.
- Assist with compilation and upload of month end journals, completing various reconciliations to ensure accuracy and integrity of process and reporting.
- Involved in the compilation and preparation of accruals & prepayments.
Key skills & qualifications:
- Ideally 2-3 years Management Accounts experience ideally within a Manufacturing and/or Retail environment.
- Professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, AAT) - part qualified applicants will also be considered.
- Solid understanding of accounting transactions.
- Excellent PC skills particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the Business.
- Able to build strong relationships.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.