Support Coordinator Older People's Services
About the role
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Part Time 37 hours per week (working Saturday to Wednesday)
Have you had experience of supporting vulnerable older people? Do you have an understanding of how to improve the quality of life for older people? Do you have what it takes to engage them with services they require and facilitate their access to the wider community?
We are looking to appoint a Support Coordinators to join our Older People's Services team on a fixed term contract basis.
You will be visiting service users carrying out well-being checks and dealing with any emergencies that may occur whilst on site.
Our service users may need encouragement and support to participate in the community, socialising within a scheme as well as interacting with family and friends - can you help service users to achieve this?
Our ethos is to empower people through independence and choice.
About the individual
We are looking for self-motivated individuals, committed to providing a high quality service, who can work well under pressure, deal calmly with emergencies and communicate effectively with a wide range of people and stakeholders. You should have experience of working with vulnerable adults and knowledge of Safeguarding issues.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
Closing Date: Friday 28 July 2017 at midday
Interviews will be held the week commencing Monday 31 July 2017
You must be able to travel across regions as required.
We prefer to receive your application online. However, if you are unable to do this please download the application form attached below.
When applying please use Google Chrome
This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check Clearance.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.
Life is for living. Making the difference to people's health, happiness and independence.
Centra is part of Clarion Housing Group and includes a range of products and services including;
- Telecare products and services
- 24 hour call monitoring centre based in Kent providing telecare monitoring as well as supporting companies out of office calls
- Business to business services to support local authorities and work in partnerships across the UK
- Care and Support providing services
What we offer our customers
- We will never give up on you
- We provide support that is shaped by our values but isn't confined by our capabilities
- We use expertise and innovation to enhance independence and keep people better connected
- We get people the support they need, regardless of whether it is us that provides it
- We are strong because of our legacy and driven by insight to continually improve
- We maximise external opportunities to deliver the best quality and value for our customers