FD Recruit have another outstanding CFO vacancy available with our Liverpool based client.
A market leading and highly creative business, our client is pioneering the way in the IT sector. With a solid 12-month growth period behind them, the company is looking to recruit a CFO who can take them forward for the next stage of their journey.
Our client has an excellent company culture, fostering innovation and creativity and prides itself on providing a work environment of growth and development.
In this role, the CFO will assume full responsibility for the financial operations of the business and provide business critical advice to Senior Management. It is essential that the successful individual be experienced in both strategy and operations.
- Board level position, reporting directly to the CEO
- Deliver financial information to Senior Management to shape business strategy
- Advise and counsel the company on financial goals and direction
- Responsible for all day-to-day transactional accounting
- Lead and develop accounting staff
- Manage individual financial projects
- Evaluate new growth opportunities to drive business performance
- Create exceptional working relationships to support the business
- Deliver monthly management accounts, bi-annual reports and quarterly reports
- Oversee annual budget and forecasting
- Evaluate the financial performance of the business
- Develop and prepare annual business plans, in partnership with the CEO
- Ensure current financial infrastructure is robust and healthy
At least 8 years financial experience is required, as well as relevant accountancy qualifications. The successful individual will be able to demonstrate experience in delivering a broad spectrum of operational and strategic financial projects. Drive and ambition are crucial as well, as exceptional leadership skills and a personality that can drive through change with ease.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and committed CFO or FD who is looking for a new challenge.