Director - Relationship Management
Director- Relationship Manager - Property Management - OUR CLIENT is a leading Global real estate Investment management firm that have years of experience in growing portfolios and creating new products. They are now offering a unique opportunity to be a part of their creative and innovative environment that boasts a healthy lifestyle balance. The successful Director for relationship Management will be responsible for overseeing and monitoring the property management and accounting services under contract with their suppliers.
THE ROLE: will include the following:
- Monitoring the services and performance levels, then presenting the status reports to senior management and board members.
- Handling all company performance, questions and complaints, then presenting those back to the business.
- Generating business relationships to ensure successful partnerships, by shaping and governing the arrangements, regular report generating and benchmarking of service quality and delivery.
- Identifying new opportunities to generate business as well as promoting and championing the current arrangements within the company
- Involvement in the management of service providers including the fees and ad-hoc charges, signing off costs before payment is released.
- Managing the performance and career prospects of reports while maintaining support and ensuring that absences are covered without impacting the monitoring process.
- Establishing working relationships with the current management teams
- Understanding and demonstrating positive behaviours in line with the clients expectations and attributes, as well has confirming and understanding Health and Safety requirements while being in accordance to the clients company policies.
- Leading and managing the team/direct reports ensuring all people management responsibilities are undertaken in accordance with the relevant business/ HR policies, procedures or guidelines.
- Understanding the clients sustainability vision and applying for the appropriate role.
- Fulfilling regulatory requirements, including timely completion of all regulatory training and declarations.
THE CANDIDATE: the selected candidate MUST have a Property Management / Real Estate background with extensive experience managing complex, multi-site supplier relationships. The incumbent WILL have Senior / Directorship experience of managing and communicating with service providers / third party organisations and presenting / reporting to board members. They will also possess a solid understanding of the real estate management processes and mechanics and use this to implement robust systems and controls internally. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with excellent communication, interpersonal skills and customer working ethos to join a well renowned firm in a Senior, complex relationship management and performance related role.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.