Head of Care
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head of Service join one of the UK`s leading providers of care in Lambeth, South London. The role holder will be clinically responsible for a well-respected Flagship Mental Health hospital and be committed to providing the highest possible care to patients. The opportunity offers an excellent working environment with genuine career progression opportunities with a company at the top of their game.
The role holder will be part of ensuring delivery of an optimum level of clinical and therapeutic care, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation are kept within staff, also meeting quality standards and delivering against key performance indicators.
This is a great opportunity for somebody with multiple years` experience at a similar senior level with excellent clinical knowledge and understanding of Mental Health conditions.
Clinical Team Leader - Requirements-
- Nurse qualified - RMN
- Ideally 5+ years working at charge nurse or ward manager (or deputy) level
Clinical Team Leader - Responsibilities-
- Ensure all relevant policies are in place, reviewed and updated as and when necessary (e.g. centre guidelines/patient information) in liaison with multidisciplinary teams.
- Provide Clinical Leadership for nursing teams and support workers.
- Undertake and co-ordinate a range of clinical duties which contributes to the provision of high quality care for patients.
- Must provide passion to drive positive change by promoting and maintaining high standards within the hospital, as well as building positive relationships internally and externally.
- Attending disciplinary hearings and Staff training.
Salary Circa - 40-45k
If you are interested in this vacancy please forward your CV to and I will respond. Alternatively, for more information on this role call .
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."