Collections Officer - Part time
Part time - evening shifts 4-8pm
The opportunity to join a Financial Services company within a Collections role based in Cardiff. They are offering a competitive salary £17,500 to £22,000 pro rata + bonus with a well-rounded benefit package. If you have proven Collections experience or worked within a telephone based role previously then this would be the role for you.
- Responsible for collecting arrears on accounts
- Work as part of a team, liaising with other departments and external companies via email and telephone
- You will be handling sensitive customer information and therefore have to work well within your team to achieve the set targets
- You must always work in line with company policies and make sure your targets are always met
- The role will be mainly phone and email based work
Skills / Experience
- Previous Collections/telephone experience
- Confident at delivery effective communication
- Team worker and results orientated.
- Must be able to pass a credit check
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Natalie Williams
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*