Legal Secretary - Family (6 Month Contract)
- Full Time
The role will be working for up to 6 fee earners.
Other key liaison relationships are:
• Support Staff Personal skills
• Receiving and directing telephone calls in accordance with the firm’s policy.
• Extensive diary management, arranging and preparing documentation for meetings. • Inbox management including preparation of draft responses for review.
• Organising client & internal meetings and lunches.
• Other support services which may include making travel and hotel arrangements, taking minutes of meetings, initiating and replying to correspondence on routine matters, regular archiving and photocopying.
• Setting up and maintaining records and filing in accordance with the firm’s policy and quality standards.
• Word processing/typing and collating correspondence and other documents from digital dictation - minimum of 60 wpm required.
• Updating and maintaining client information on Interaction.
• Receiving and sorting incoming mail where required.
• Working as part of a team to ensure that effective secretarial cover is maintained, to include covering secretarial absences within the Service.
• Ensuring compliance with quality standards and the firm’s policies in general.
• Ensuring that conduct and dress are calculated to foster good relations with clients and fellow members of the firm.
• Preparation of slides on PowerPoint.
• Preparation of Briefing Notes.
• Receiving and sorting incoming mail where required. [Document title] | 04 Personal Specification: • Ability to effectively prioritise and organise work
• Good team player
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work well under pressure / to deadlines
• Good timekeeping and attendance
• Experienced at document management
• Experienced at billing