Fund Requests - Client Services
Client Service position within Fund Requests of a Global Mutual Funds Company.
Permanent position in exciting company based in Central London.
As one of the world's leading distributors of mutual funds, our aim is to provide the necessary tools to help investors gain the freedom to choose from the world's best investment managers
- Proactively learn and master market and internal concepts, processes, contacts related to the fund industry and clients, in order to best service clients.
- Efficiently manage and respond to clients' requests to access new funds and share classes as well other types of enquiries which clients may send to the Fund Requests Team. Provide the best possible service to clients in relation to their requests, within the scope of acceptable operational risk. Refer any enquiries to other teams should these fall under the expertise and remit of other teams.
- Learn and use the internal software used to log and manage requests internally for new funds, in order share the same workflow with other departments involved in the approval process of a client's accessing a new fund.
- Accurately request the opening of new accounts to Fund Managers or their nominated Transfer Agent.
- Follow-up account opening requests as required and see them through to completion, accurately updating AFB's internal systems, within the best timeframes possible.
Candidate must have a funds based operational background with at least 2 years of relevant experience in a Transfer Agent, Fund/Asset Manager, Platform, ideally in an administration team which deals with mutual funds.
A competitive market salary, bonus and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate based on experience and fit to the role.