Telephone Sales Executive
- Part Time
Telephone Sales Executive - Norwich - £17,000 - £20,000
A well known Insurance Organisation has an exciting opportunity for a Telephone Sales Executive to join their Norwich based team.
You will be confident in a Sales environment and comfortable making marketing calls to prospective new Clients to secure appointments for the Sales Executives. This is an excellent opportunity to build your sales career.
The Insurance organisation is a well-known household name and has a reputation for high levels of service and expertise.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Make contact with prospective customers and build rapport
- Generate new business appointments for Sales Executives
- Liaising with internal employees such as Underwriters
- Sending proposal forms and other relevant documentation
- Coming up with new ideas to grow the business
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Previous telesales experience (not necessarily from an insurance background)
- Ability to hit targets set
- Track record of making good contact with prospects and rapport building
- Results orientated attitude, with the ability to cope with rejection
- Excellent level of confidence on the telephone and ability to establish relationships
- Ability to convey a professional and confident image
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with database software, predominantly Excel
- Understanding of databases and their use in business development
- Excellent personal organisation and administration
This position would suit full or part time applicants.
You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C, including Maths and English. Insurance or Financial Services experience is desirable.