Manager - Financial Modelling
Our client is a Global Telecoms business with a diverse service offering supported by an industry leading finance function. With a structured career development program, they are seeking a Big 4 Trained Finance Modeler to join the group and work closely with the Senior Leadership Team.
As a qualified ACA/CA you will join the team as a Finance Manager and have a personal career plan mapped out. The team is made up of highly skilled professionals who are inclusive and supportive, where you will business partner the senior executive team.
The role responsibilities will include;
- Provide support for Senior Finance team and can present the financial analysis to senior stakeholders in the group
- Act as the go to person for finance and contribute when understanding of how regulation develops over time
- Provide financial understanding of models and communicate the key drivers for any charge control
- Be up to date with all market reviews and how they will impact Regulatory Reporting
- Be the main point of contact for all teams when they require information relating to the reporting
- Understand relevant 'hot topics' and how the regulatory position will impact any business wide decision
- Build relationship between the regulatory and Group operational/finance communities to ensure that the regulatory and commercial implications of the analyses produced and methodologies applied are fully understood
Candidates must be/have;
- ACA Qualified Accountant from a Practice background
- Need to have worked in a modeling role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with senior management teams.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced ever changing environment
- Strong excel and modeling experience, ideally having worked in a similar role for at least a year.
- The ability to manage multiple ad-hoc projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large finance function in a truly global group and fast track your career. Our clients will be conducting interview ASAP and please contact Radley Green for a full role brief and to be considered for this role.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.