Business Development Manager
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager (Digital) to join their team Home based (with ability to travel to and/or work from other sites/locations as required by the business). You will be on a full time permanent basis, and be offered a competitive salary of £50,000 DOE + commission.
The Digital Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, establishing and managing partnerships both internally and externally to support the UK Sales divisional objectives as well as ensuring that they executive team is kept up to date with industry trends and market developments.
The role of the Digital Business Development Manager is to work alongside other members of their Sales team, as well as internal stakeholders such as Operations, Project Management, Finance, and Legal counsel to achieve goals in connection with the delivery of key contract opportunities and successfully manage relationships with key stake players in the Social Media market.
Responsibilities of their Business Development Manager
- Reporting to the Head of Operations for the UK, the Digital Business Development Manager will develop external strategic relationships, drive pre-sales solutions, drive new organic leads and participate fully in the project management of converted deals to the point of operational launch.
- Drive new acquisition pipeline of sales leads in line with the company strategy and revenue targets set.
- Negotiate and manage the end to end tender process in partnership with the UK Head of Operations ensuring correct operational and financial due diligence has been exhausted.
- Provide high standards of project management in the preparation of all RFP material and make sure that cost of acquisition remains within budget.
- Provide Strategic Thought Leadership in building the new business pipeline
- Develop and maintain strong and productive working relationships with internal teams.
- Identify opportunities for them to partner with external companies. Be ‘frontline’ representative for our client and qualify potential prospects from third party organizations; direct potential partners to appropriate decision makers based on alignment with their goals.
- Digital Agency Sales Background preferred
- Highly developed B2B Social Selling Skills using Digital Platforms
- Demonstrated success in driving social selling campaigns and amplifying marketing messages through social channels
- Experience of working within a Sales Team where the candidate has a proven track record in converting sales. Hunter sales experience.
- Understanding and experience of legal terminology, contract negotiation and pricing.
- Experience within the BPO sector is a strong plus
- Accomplished communicator with excellent sales presentation skills
Benefits of working for them
- BUPA Life Insurance Scheme
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Corporate discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants and bars
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events
- 20 days holiday per annum plus an additional day per year of service up 5 days
- Bank holidays entitlement
- Career progression structure
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Business Development Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!