Senior QA Engineer
Senior QA Engineer (C#, NUnit, Specflow, Selenium, Automation)
Regulatory House - London City
Salary Upto £60,000 +Bonus+Benefits+Package
C#, NUnit, Specflow, Selenium Webdriver, Automation, MVC3, JIRA, Hudson/Jenkins, CRM, CI
Salt are proud to announce a great partnership with one of the leading establishments in the Educational Sector, who are urgently hiring a variety of Levels within the same role and this being the most SENIOR, so please feel free to apply for Junior and Mid-level positions also for a creative, innovative and hard-working Senior Test Analyst (C#, NUnit, Specflow, Selenium, Automation)
This amazing opportunity for the ideal Senior Test Analyst (C#, NUnit, Specflow, Selenium, Automation) will require you to work with alongside the development team to prepare test plans and test software to ensure company standards and guidelines are met to the highest quality, as well as carrying out an array of testing from automated testing, performance testing and manual functioning testing.
The successful Senior Test Analyst (C#, NUnit, Specflow, Selenium, Automation) will also have responsibilties such as reviewing and providing feedback on functional specifications, preparing and maintain test plans for use on automated testing and providing estimates and feedback to project and development managers for project scheduling purposes etc.
In addition to the above the candidate who will progress in to this fantastic position will also be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- C#/Nunit/SpecFlow using Selenium WebDriver to create automated integration tests
- Selenium IDE for spot tests via web browser
- JIRA for tracking bugs and project management
- Mercurial for source control
- Hudson/Jenkins for continuous integration
- The consumer facing web sites are written in asp.net
- The internal facing CRM tools and applications are written in asp.net MVC 3
- To review and feedback on functional specifications
- To prepare test plans and test scripts from functional and technical specifications
- To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
- To prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools.
- To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
- To execute test scripts
- To build automated tests
- To provide feedback to the project and development managers and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- To provide estimates and feedback to project and development managers for project scheduling purposes.
- Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces and e-commerce web sites
- Detailed and demonstrable knowledge of both Manual and Automated Testing
- Experience of creating automated tests using Selenium
- Experience of creating integration tests using Spec Flow.
- Experience of testing Windows Software Applications / Database applications produced using C#, , SQL Server.
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Experience with performance, scalability, or security testing is a definite plus.
- Testing within an Agile development process (testing throughout the sprint).
- Experience of testing Web Services
- Experience with Testing an AS400 (IBM mainframe) system
Please contact Charlie Emery on or email on to apply!!