Finance Officer based in Uckfield East Sussex, Salary £19,500, Immediate start. Holiday entitlement: 25 days
Our client based in UCKFIELD EAST SUSSEX are seeking an enthusiastic and flexible finance officer to join their finance team, providing an administrative service across different functions of our team. This includes data input, across purchase ledger and sales ledger team, and reconciliations of payments.
Applicants must have excellent computer skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel. Experience of working in a finance team and with the use of finance systems is essential. This role requires an individual who possesses excellent problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work well within in a team. Experience across multiple finance departments is desired. We are looking for someone keen to learn new systems and is not afraid of change.
- Raising invoices, credit notes and issuing statements
- Dealing with multi-invoices for large clients with multiple divisions
- Understanding different client contracts and ensuring that clients are billed in accordance with the contract
- Liaise with other teams and account managers to ensure smooth workflow across all areas and to provide assistance where necessary
- Enter, reconcile and post cash receipts into the appropriate financial system on a daily basis
- Conduct research on-account payments received and contact customers accordingly, including suspended accounts
- Respond to questions and issues relating to Accountants Receivable
- Print daily invoices, monthly statements and ad hoc copy invoice requests
- Process customer billing, respond to customer requests and update balances in the accounting system
If you are experienced in the above, please send over your CV in a WORD document.
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.