3 days left
- Full Time
Parkside are currently looking for a Credit Controller on behalf of a large market leading company based near Leatherhead. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and expanding organisation.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for own portfolio of clients and debt collection
- Chase outstanding debt via phone and email
- Maintains accurate and up to date customer details, and account records.
- Works with a minimum of supervision on collection of overdue accounts.
- Has regular customer contact by telephone and email. Spending a minimum of 2 hours each day making outbound customer calls to collect outstanding due debt. Target of 50 calls per week.
- Uses initiative and imagination to achieve targeted results, while promoting customer goodwill.
- Make adjustments, handles queries and resolves problems within company guidelines and policy.
- Works under direction of and reports to the Credit Control Manager.
- Handles disputed bills and negotiate resolutions, bringing any important matters to the attention of the Credit Control Manager.
- Respond promptly and completely to both external and internal customers and queries.
- Undertake account reconciliations, and resolve all queries diligently.
- Use best endeavours to meet cash targets set by the Credit Control Manager.
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting as and when required.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Credit Control Manager or Finance Controller.
- Be confident on the telephone and have a good telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive, pro-active, can-do attitude.
- Proven analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.