Property Credit Manager
Our client is seeking an Property Credit Manager for a permanent role is Central London.
My client is a growing company in the property sector based in London. The property credit manager will report to the head of credit management. The company is based in Central London and is a FTSE 100 organisation and one of the leading property companies in the UK.
The Property Credit Manager role in London involves the following duties:
- Managing a team of 5 credit controllers
- Managing a £40 million ledger
- Managing aged debt and collecting income and rents
- Visiting clients to collect money and negotiate aged debt
- Disputing credit terms
- Liaising with the billings and accounts receivable teams/ managers
- Liaising with the accounts payable team
The successful Property Credit Manager based in London should have the following experience:
- Recent Credit Management experience
- Recent Credit Control experience
- Experience managing complex and large accounts
- Large company experience
- Excellent excel skills
The successful Property Credit Manager will be offered a permanent contract for £40,000 and a good benefits package. The role offers the candidate an immediate start opportunity.